Saturday 12 March 2016

The Force Awakens Blu Ray

An image that started it all

I remember it like it was yesterday. When the picture shown above was released on social media, it took the world by storm. I remember downloading it, just so I could zoom in and see the expressions on all their faces.

It was real.

Harrison Ford was actually sitting next to J.J. Abrams, discussing the film.

Speculation started instantly. Seeing Lawrence Kasdan was to me, the most important person in the room. Kasdan of course, wrote Episode 5 and 6. Seeing his return was reassurance that the script was in capable hands, and George Lucas was far away.

Seeing R2D2 in the corner, having Carrie Fisher talking to Daisy Ridley, is that...is that ANDY SERKIS!

Needless to say, this picture started all the fan theories and and all the hype. It didn't take long for me to envy the fly on the wall in that room. How I wanted to be there to hear the cast discuss the film and read it for the first time.

Luckily for spoiled consumers such as myself, the Force Awakens blu ray has it covered.

I am excited to watch the movie again at home. However I am more looking forward to this special feature that was recently announced. Along with many more features, this blu ray seems to be a great addition to my ever growing collection. As you probably can tell, I was a huge fan of The Force Awakens and I'm looking forward to adding it to my shelf.


Here is the Force Awakens In-Home trailer.















No comments:

Post a Comment